ACRI 105 is a resin-based product with a fluidizing action that allows the creation of a true chemical bridge between all the solid parts (cement and sand). ACRI 105, mixed with cement, sand and water in the appropriate proportions prescribed by Isoltech, constitutes the render to be applied to internal and external walls, partitions and retaining blocks.
SKU | Reference
Its fundamental physical properties are:
|PHYSICAL PROPERTIES||ACRI 105|
|Specific Weight||1.03 kg/l|
ACRI 105 makes cement-based mortars suitable for the following special applications:
- Fixing cellular cement blocks to create insulating masonry;
- External and internal plastering for each thread of containment cement masonry or internal masonry in fiberglass. To compose such mortars, follow the specifications of our Technical Assistance Office;
- Realization of pigmented or non-pigmented latices as coloring and protective paints for blocks or manufactured products;
- Realization of repair mortar for sealing cracks in mortars;
- Scratching of fine thread of general repair mortars
Acri 105 is sold in 1000 kg tanks or 200 kg drums.