Increment Tixo is a specific additive for cellular concrete, the result of Isoltech’s research and experience, designed to:
- Prevent the typical dripping after lightweight concrete placement (anti-percolation property).
- Prevent damage to structural products (such as wood or plasterboard).
- Increase viscosity when placing on slopes (viscosifying property).
- Accelerate the hardening of the mortar to expedite load-bearing capacity (accelerating property).
- Be useful in all cases where the product should not flow easily into voids.
SKU | Reference
To be added to the water-cement mix before or after the foam, in an amount of 8 to 12 kg per cubic meter. Increment Tixo is specifically designed to meet the specific demands of construction sites, and it is pumped with only 140-145 liters/mᵌ of water, thus reducing the normal water/cement ratio of the material. Its fundamental physical properties are:
|PHYSICAL PROPERTIES||INCREMENT TIXO|
|Specific Weight||0.90 kg/liter|
Increment Tixo is sold in 25 kg bags or large sacks.